Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here's something to XCite your prejudices

I hate autococks.

I don't often use the word "hate" because it's an expression of uncompromising disapproval, and very few things are completely devoid of redeeming features. However, this may be one of those things.

You may recall my first post about poor role-play and how boring it is to have something recited to you as if it was supposed to get you off. Well, this takes it a step further, and has the *computer* recite its lines to you. Yeah, I know autococks aren't new, but this is something that's bothered me for awhile. When I was just a wee noob myself, I actually picked up an autocunt because it was touted to be cutting-edge technology providing an unbelievable online sexual experience.

Well, it was unbelievable all right.

First of all, how arousing is it when your naughty bits announce to the room that Jack Noob has just touched your pussy? Meh. How arousing is it when it makes that announcement fifteen times? Die of embarrassment already. The sound effects were equally embarrassing, and the overall experience just smacked of laziness. How excited am I supposed to get when me and my client are just sitting back letting our naughty bits talk naughty to each other?

Then for awhile there, the whole craze was about having every item in your inventory be "compatible" with a guy's autocock. Sure, I suppose he could jack off in my hair if that was his thing, but we can roleplay that ourselves and it would be much more fun. Besides, how am I supposed to play clicky clicky on his autocock if we're on poseballs and it's ... well, not visible? Thank Goddess this technology's on its way out.

Okay, to bring this back to basics, I've had incredible online sex just through IMs. The only thing you *need* is your imagination. Even poseballs are just visuals designed to give you a little more sense of what's going on, but they're certainly not required. Still, poseballs allow for a certain amount of variety, while autococks just tell you what's going on.

I've already GOT it going on, and MY sex isn't about being told what's happening in my panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment