Monday, December 7, 2009

Single White Female ISO 3-Pound Sex Organ

I'm talking about the brain, you pervs! Ha, but you clicked anyway.

Seriously though, so many people get hung up on their bodies when it comes to sex - the size of this, the shape of that, color, smell, hair, tattoos, that they forget to actually have *fun* with their lover's body and especially their mind. In short, they end up having a one-sided experience which amounts to little more than masturbation using someone else's body.

I really love to love a lover with a creative mind! When I'm with someone who can just blow me away with an unusual touch or unexpected pleasurement (it's a word now), I just can't get enough of being with them. That doesn't mean I don't like good old fashioned "meat-n-potatoes" sex, don't get me wrong. I just love surprises.

For example, a few months ago I'd had a friend over for an evening together, and in the morning I left him sleeping while I went out to get coffee and pick up a few things. When I came back, I discovered that he'd taken sheets and blankets and hung them up around my apartment, creating a labyrinth! What the hell! So I forgot all my day-plans, dropped everything (purchases and clothes) in the living room and quietly searched through the labyrinth for my friend. He was well hidden, but I found him anyway! It was a morning to remember.

Every now and then I discover a new kink or, more often, make a new friend who is into a kink that I've heard of but never experienced. Well, being trisexual, let it never be said about me that there was something I was afraid to try. You never know what you'll find yourself exhiliarated to do. And yes, sometimes that new kink is just as weird and disturbing as it sounded, but at least you know from experience.

Get creative tonight! Surprise that special (or not-so-special) someone with a new twist. Reward them with monopoly money for chores or kindnesses, and allow them to hire you for whatever acts of love they desire. Make a sex tape. Bring toys. Play "Hide and Fuck".

And someone get me some chocolate! I'm about half frisky now.

No comments:

Post a Comment